Magnetic filter bars of hard ferrite or NdFeB
Magnetic filter grids of hard ferrite or NdFeB
- Magnetic filter grids made of NdFeB, funnel shape 60°, stainless steel housing 1.4301
- Magnetic filter grids made of NdFeB, square, stainless steel housing 1.4301, screwed version
- Magnetic filter grids made of NdFeB, round, stainless steel housing 1.4301, for tubular systems, welded version
- Magnetic filter grids made of NdFeB, round, stainless steel housing 1.4301, for tubular systems, screwed version
Magnetic wheels Neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB)Magnetic wheels with two-pole pitch made of NdFeB, bore with fit tolerance H7 and keyway
Magnetic filter to filter out impurities and magnetic wheels for transport!
Magnetic filter grids are mainly used to separate ferrous foreign bodies from fine and granular materials. They are used in pipe systems, hoppers and chutes and find application in the plastics, wood, glass, ceramics and food industries. They are also used in the recovery of metals. The magnetic grids attract the ferrous material and do not interfere with the production flow. They ensure a smooth production process without ferrous residues. All filter components that come into contact with the product are made of stainless steel for high wear and corrosion resistance.
Permanent magnetic wheels, also known as magnetic rollers, transport sheets, tubes and profiles made of ferromagnetic materials, even under difficult conditions, both horizontally and vertically. They attract the metal part to be conveyed and take over the function of a pressure roller.
Filtering metal particles from grain and nuts
Filtering metal particles from plastic granulates or wood chips
- Holding clichés on printing rollers
Lifting and conveying stacked sheet metal parts
Transporting conveyed goods in inclined position or on vertical roller conveyors